You are invited to submit an extended abstract
and/or a proposal to organize a technical session. All accepted
abstracts should be extended by the authors to a full paper, which
will be formally published as a book of proceedings (with ISBN
number) to be distributed at the conference. Selected papers will
also be considered for journal publication soon after the Symposium.
Proposals to organize technical sessions should be submitted as
soon as possible. All accepted papers are expected to be presented
at the conference.
full papers are to be submitted in Camera-Ready form on/before
June 30th 2004 .The
paper's submitting deadline is 29 February,2004.
Acceptance of extended abstracts is based on originality,
significance, clarity, soundness and relevance to the Symposium.
Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be given on 31
March, 2004. Each paper will be reviewed by three researchers
working in the appropriate area.
SCOPE OF DCABES 2004
(2004 International Symposium on
Distributed Computing and Applications
to Business, Engineering
1. Distributed/Parallel applications
- Computational methods in science and engineering.
- Computational finance.
- E-engineering and e-science applications.
- E-commerce applications.
- E-education applications.
2. Distributed/Parallel algorithms
- Numerical parallel algorithms.
- Non numerical parallel algorithms.
- Algorithms exploiting distributed computing environment.
- Performance assessment with computation/communication complex
- Distributed/parallel algorithms in image and vision processing.
- geometric modelling, and fractals.
- Compression and decompression for multimedia applications.
3. Grid Computing
- Infrastructure of Grid Computing.
- Grid computing platforms and tools.
- Grid Software and Middleware.
- Grid computing applications.
- New technologies and developments in computer networking
4. System Architectures
- Real-time embedded systems for business, engineering, and
- Distributed information systems for business, engineering,
- Web resources management and system design for e-science
- Web performance analysis for business, engineering and sciences.
5. Software tools and environments for distributed or parallel
- Use of MPI, PVM, Java Platforms for web-based simulation
- Tools and platforms for E-education.
- Tools and platforms for E-business.
- Web browser and search engine design
- Mobile agents and computing.